Glasgow Print Studio is delighted to be reopening to visitors from Tuesday 04 August. We are taking a phased approach to reopening, with the Gallery & Shop opening at 11am on 04 August, followed by the Workshop a week later.
The safety and wellbeing of our staff and visitors is of paramount importance. We have therefore introduced a number of new hygiene and safety measures to make your visit as safe and comfortable as possible.
These include regular enhanced cleaning throughout the day. Opening hours have been adjusted to allow a full sanitisation procedure to be carried out at the beginning and end of the day. Our staff will be wearing face coverings or visors when in contact with visitors. To manage visitor numbers, access will be via the King Street entrance with lifts available for those who need them.
We are pleased to confirm that we are verified as ‘Good to Go’ under the new certification scheme from VisitScotland (In Partnership with VisitScotland, the National Tourist Organisation of Scotland).
We kindly ask for your help by:
- Wearing a face-covering at all times.
- Sanitising your hands upon entry using the dispenser provided.
- Respecting physical distancing and maintaining two metres apart with other visitors not in your party.
- Supplying us with your contact details upon arrival
- Observing the one-way system in place.
- If you wish to purchase merchandise or greetings cards you should ask a member of staff to handle these for you.
- Paying for your purchases with contactless payments, where possible.
- Be aware that we will be operating at a reduced capacity and that it may be necessary to queue for a short period of time.
- Please remember, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell, or have been in contact with someone who has coronavirus, and follow NHS Coronavirus guidelines.
We may refuse service or admission to anyone who wishes to disregard these health and safety protocols.
We thank you in advance for your consideration in helping us make the visitor experience at Glasgow Print Studio safe and enjoyable for all. We also ask that you consider that certain services may take longer to fulfil during this time.
Pleaase note opening hours are now: Tuesday - Friday, 11am - 5pm
Due to the Covid-19 lockdown, our current exhibitions were forced to close prematurely in March, however, we are delighted to announce that all three will continue from 04 August when Glasgow Print Studio's gallery and shop reopen to the public.
Omnium Gatherum: Alasdair Gray: Exhibition Resumes from 04 August - 28 August 2020
Featured Artist: Richard Marsden: Exhibition Resumes from 04 August - 28 August 2020
Graphic Impact: Our Lives in Print: Exhibition Resumes from 04 August - 28 August 2020
During the month of August we will be operating reduced opening hours, Tuesday - Friday 11am - 5pm. Please note that strict safety and hygiene measures will be in place. To avoid over-crowding and to ensure physical distancing, you may be asked to queue.
John Byrne: Exhibition from 08 September - 31 October.
Dear John: A Portfolio of Photographs of John Byrne: Exhibition from 08 September - 31 October.
John Mackechnie: Print in The Blood: Exhibition from 10 - 23 December.